A Few Reasons To Let Professionals Help
- More is not better when it comes to pesticides. We work with pests every day, so we know what needs to be applied, as well as where and when. On average, folks who do their own pest control use way more chemicals than we do.
- Do-It-Yourselfers often discover that, after they make the investment in equipment and products, they continue to have problems. Let us get it right the first time.
- We can identify the pest we’re trying to eliminate. To you, it’s an ant. To us, it might be a carpenter ant, pavement ant, thief ant, pharaoh ant or some other species. Each ant is best excluded from your home in a different way and pesticides may not be the answer.
- Your home is worth it. Protect it from things that want to eat it, live in its walls and make a mess of it with spider webs.
- Save your time for something more enjoyable. Surprisingly enough, some people don’t enjoy hunting for carpenter ant nests or crawling under their decks to look for mouse entry holes. If you’re one of those people, let us help.
A Leader In The Pest Control Industry
Plunkett’s Pest Control is widely recognized as an industry leader in pest control solutions. With over 100 years of experience in the field, our technicians will fix your pest problems right, the first time. If you aren’t sure where to start, just give us a call and our well-trained client service representatives can help get the pests out of your home. Learn more about our solutions by checking out the Residential Pest Control page.