We don’t mind stating we are well known in the industry for training and keeping the best technicians. Plunkett’s prides itself on the high retention rate of our technicians, which translates into a better experience for our customers, who typically enjoy a long-term collaboration with their service person. Our technicians are career professionals with an average tenure at Plunkett’s of 17 years; many have tenures of 25-30 years and more.
Upon joining our team, each technician undergoes a thorough background check, a rigorous, 4-week classroom training program followed by 4-6 weeks of on-the-job training and orientation. On average, Plunkett’s invests over 60 hours of additional training for each employee annually. We focus on continual growth and leadership opportunities for our people. College-level correspondence courses, re-certification seminars, and independent study programs are available at all times.
Who We Are
- Plunkett’s people are your neighbor, your kids’ coach, the person on your community volunteer team, or the leader in your church.
- We’re everyday people who perform honest service work to make a decent living and fulfill our version of the American dream.
- Plunkett’s people are very well trained and really care about their clients’ pest concerns, often going to extra lengths to solve them.
- Plunkett’s people are proud to be a part of the rich history of Plunkett’s.
- Plunkett’s people are “Plunkett-ized”. They don’t realize it right away, but they start getting “Plunkett-ized” from the moment they start with the company. There’s just a certain way of things at Plunkett’s and it slowly seeps into your pores from day one.
See Who You’ll Talk To
Below are our customer service representatives who will gladly walk you through our process and get a tech to your as soon as possible.
Client Service Lead
Client Services - Bed Bug Specialist